The popular canyoning enables visitors to experience picturesque gorges, waterfalls and pools.
In the summer time, seductive river pools are a refreshing option for all visitors.
Canyoning under the guidance of experienced local guides is allowed on the Pršjak and Sušec streams.
The River regime in Soča Valley:
- Water activities on the Soča River and the Koritnica stream are only permitted between 9 a.m. and 6 p.m. from 15th March to 31st October.
- It is strongly recommended that visitors are accompanied by experienced and qualified local guides.
- All such activities are undertaken at one's own risk.
- Access to the river is only allowed at specially marked places. To use the above mentioned places to enter or exit the river it is necessary to have a permit.
- Camping is only permitted in the designated campsites.
Any breach of regulation is liable to a fine in accordance with the Municipal Order. Respect the nature and park your vehicles only in designated parking spaces!
Sport agencies in Soča Valley: